for more information and the full article please click HERE
article by: Bill Wilson
For fans who don’t live in their favorite team’s market, NHL.TV is a great option. You can stream every out-of-market 2019-2020 regular season game* live and on demand. Watch home or away feeds, pause and rewind games, and stream alternate camera angles.
- You can purchase NHL.TV All Access for $144.99/season, which includes every out-of-market regular season game, or you can purchase a single team package for $115.99/season.
NBC will air select nationally televised games throughout the 2019-2020 NHL season – including the Bridgestone Winter Classic on New Year’s Day, the Coors Light NHL Stadium Series, and the 2020 NHL All-Star Game.
- Watch NBC games on NBC Sports with a participating pay TV provider login.
- NBC is available in select markets on AT&T TV NOW, fuboTV, Sling TV, Hulu with Live TV, PlayStation Vue and YouTube TV.
- Have an antenna? Generally, NBC is accessible via antenna broadcasts. Check what broadcasts are available in your area.
At least 97 games are set to be broadcast on NBCSN this season, including the highly anticipated “Wednesday Night Hockey” games.
- NBCSN is available on AT&T TV NOW, YouTube TV, fuboTV, Sling TV, Hulu with Live TV, PlayStation Vue., and YouTube TV.
In addition to providing top notch hockey news and analysis, the NHL Network will broadcast NHL games this season.
- NHL Network is available on AT&T TV NOW and Sling TV.
- NHL games will be broadcast on ESPN+ ($4.99/month) this year as well. The games will be available both live and on-demand.
The majority of your local hockey team’s games are accessible on your regional sports network (usually NBC Sports or FOX Sports and subject to blackout restrictions).
- Watch local NHL games on NBC Sports or FOX Sports GO with a participating pay TV provider login.
- Live TV services also offer regional sports networks including DIRECTV NOW, fuboTV, Sling TV, Hulu with Live TV, and PlayStation Vue.