You may qualify for assistance with your WhyFly broadband internet bill through the FCC's Emergency Broadband Benefit program.
We're excited to announce WhyFly is a participating provider in the FCC's Emergency Broadband Benefit program, specifically designed to help families financially impacted by COVID-19 stay connected through the pandemic. If any member in your household qualifies, you can receive our Awesome Internet for as little as $5 per month.
Learn More About EBB
The FCC has laid out simple guidelines for qualification and if you or a member of your household qualifies for other financial assistance programs, it's likely you'll qualify for the EBB program too.
Do any of these apply to a member of your household?
• Income is at or below 135% of Federal Poverty Guidelines
• Participates in SNAP, Medicaid, SSI or Lifeline
• Qualifies for Federal Public Housing Assistance
• Receives Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
• Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
• Approved for free and reduced-price lunch or breakfast program including the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020 or 2020-2021 school year
• Experienced a substantial loss of income due to job loss or furlough since February 29, 2020 and the household had a total income in 2020 at or below $99,000 for single filers and $198,000 for joint
Read More About How to Qualify
Learn More About Households
How to Apply
Think you may qualify? It's easy to apply! Since the process may require you to provide certain documentation, we recommend applying online through Lifeline National Verifier provided by the USAC.
You can also choose to apply by mail, by downloading and printing an application (available in English and Spanish). Completed applications and supporting documentation can then be mailed to:
Emergency Broadband Support Center
P.O. Box 7081
London, KY 40742
Don't hesitate to call, text or email WhyFly with questions, we'll do our best to support you through the process: 302.722.7774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn More About the EBB Application Process
After you're approved by the Lifeline National Verifier, you just need to inform WhyFly by emailing us at email@example.com and including the following info for the qualifying household member:
• Date of Birth
• Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number
• Application ID
That's it! Your monthly bill will then be reduced to $5 (or $0 if you're in an Awesome Apartment) for as long as the EBB program remains in effect: until the fund runs out or 6 months after the Department of Health and Human Services declares an end to the COVID-19 health emergency, whichever is sooner.
Don't Forget to Tell Your Friends!
WhyFly's Refer-A-Friend program applies to those who qualify for EBB, so you can continue to earn credits good for a free month of service whether or not you and the Awesome friends you refer are taking part in EBB. Just make sure that the person you refer drops your name when they sign up!
Questions? We're here to help.
Call or text: 302.722.7774 or 603.836.9400
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org